Where do I find my writing assignment?
- When you complete the form on the take a writing test page, you will be given a link to your assignment. You will also receive an email with the same information. Please bookmark the page with your assignment so you can easily return later.
I didn’t receive an email from you, where is it?
- Please check in your spam folder and add email@example.com to your contacts.
I forgot to bookmark the page with my writing assignment. How can I find it again?
- Search for the email I sent you confirming your request, the information is in the email. If you can’t find the email you can use the form again or send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I finished my writing, where do I send it?
- Use the upload and pay page. Use the form to upload your document, then the form will take you to Paypal. You will receive a confirmation email from me after your payment is completed.
What file types will you accept?
- You can upload .doc, .docx, or .odt files.
How long do I wait to get feedback on my writing?
- Your writing will usually be returned with feedback in 2-3 days. During very busy times it may take up to a maximum of 5 working days.
Do you correct my writing?
- Not exactly. I will highlight errors and give you advice on how to correct them. We will have an interactive document that we can work on together until you are satisfied. You can see an example on the sample feedback page.
How much does it cost?
- Your writing will be given a mark and detailed feedback for €25. See what my service looks like on the sample feedback page.
How do I pay?
- All payments are handled through PayPal. I will never have access to your account information.
Do I need a credit card?
- No, you can get a PayPal account with just a bank account. Over 123 million people and businesses trust PayPal with their online payments. Visit the PayPal website for complete details in your language.
Can I send my writing in a second time?
- We will work on your writing together until you are satisfied. I will convert your document into a Google Doc so that we can both make comments and changes.
Do you work weekends?
- No, working days are Monday to Friday.
Do you take holidays?
- Of course, I will inform you about any holidays that might cause a delay when you make your order.
Can you correct my cover letter, CV or college application letter?
- No, I am only giving feedback on practice exam writing at this time.
Ask me your question by using the form below: